Preschool education in the Dráček Nursery School and care for children in the Lion Children's Group has the following goals:
- builds on family education / the teacher acts as a family friend it facilitates the transition of children from family care to a collective of peers and a systematic educational process / it is important for caregivers to get to know the family environment from which the child comes, to focus on the child's individuality, interests, hobbies;
- is interested in and asks the parents what the child likes best, what makes him/her most happy, what the child is afraid of, what motivates him/her most, what is the child like in the collective?
- is based on recognising, respecting and developing the individual needs of each child's abilities and interests
- prepares appropriate conditions for children with special educational needs
- prepares children for successful entry into the first or zero year of primary school